- PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- COOK TIME: 0 minutes
- SERVINGS: 16
- LEVEL: Easy
A healthy, low carb take on trail mix.
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas), unsalted
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup dried tart cherries)
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients. Divide into 16 portions.
- Store in snack size, resealable bags or plastic containers.
Look for small almonds. Also, you can use other nuts and seeds, such as peanuts, pistachios, and sunflower seeds--just keep the amounts the same so the carbs per portion won't change much.
Per serving—183 calories; 10.5g carbohydrates; 3g fiber; 4g saturated fat; 5g protein; 3mg sodium